LCD Digital Oscilloscope with STM32 Tester Kit
Features: Training for electronic production, complete detailed descriptive information, including schematics, production guidance, instructions, troubleshooting methods, etc., making a high success rate.
Students can get in at the same time making a practical tool for audio, video synchronization, low-frequency switching power supply, infrared receiver transmitter signal waveform and many other occasions, effectively observed and measured, increased interest in learning, improve learning outcomes.
Kits using ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4 -inch color TFT display can be used as test ARM development board. Available source, the ability of a friend can be secondary development kit based on, for example, it can be changed to millivoltmeter, data loggers, and so on.
The circuit is simple, reliable, inexpensive.
- Maximum real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
- Analog bandwidth: 0 – 200 KHz
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV / Div – 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
- Coupling modes include DC / AC / GND
- The horizontal timebase range: 10μs / Div – 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- With automatic, regular and one-shot mode, easy to capture the moment waveform
- Available rising or falling edge trigger
- Adjustable trigger level position, and with instructions
- Observable trigger waveform before (negative delay)
- Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function)
- Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source
* 30 DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
* 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Click the “ADD TO CART” button!