DIY Weevil Eye- Beginners Learning Solder Fun Kit
Once the Weevil Eye is soldered, we can test the board’s functionality.
- Put the 20mm coin cell battery into the battery holder, positive side up.
- 3V CR2032 battery required (not included in the package, due to international shipping restriction)
- If it’s dark, you should see the LEDs light up. If not, cover the sensor with your finger to test.
If your Weevil’s eyes aren’t lighting up, don’t worry! Start with some simple troubleshooting. Check your solder joints to make sure your components have a good connection to your board – the solder should flow into the board and not ball up around the component’s pins. Also, check to make sure your transistor and LEDs are correctly oriented!
- 1 x WeevilEye PCB
- 2 x Red LEDs
- 1 x 47k Ohm Resistor
- 1 x Miniature Photocell
- 1 x 20mm Coin Cell Battery Holder
- 1 x 2N3904 Transistor
- 2 x 220 Ohm Resistors
* 30 DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
* 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Click the “ADD TO CART” button!